Hillhurst School Council / Society volunteers work on maintaining the school grounds and gardens and address any issue regarding use and maintenance of the outside school spaces.
Outdoor volunteer opportunities include:
- Grounds for Success – a Sustainable Schoolyard Landscaping project
- Fall and Spring cleanup
- Summer maintenance
- Landscaping plan and hire and supervise landscape company
- Continue Wild for Weeding program
- organize Centennial Tree Planting
- organize regular garden maintenance done by parent volunteers
If you are interested in helping organize any of these activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.